Monday, September 30, 2013

DIY Cappuccino powder mix

 photo photo8_zpsd76b22d6.jpg

I love Nescafe Cappuccino mix, but cant justify pending $5 for a box when you get 6 drinks out of it.

So I've been playing around with some dry ingredients and found this one makes a pretty close Nescafe Cappuccino!

You need -
Instant coffee - I used Nescafe rich
Hot Chocolte - I used Carnation
Coffee whitener - I used Coffee Mate

 photo photo9_zpsc4e2cab5.jpg


Add 3 Table spoons of Instant coffee to a small container and crush it with a spoon to make it more of a powder like the hot chocolate. Then add 6 Table spoons of creamer , and 2 Teaspoons of hot chocholate. Mix well.

 photo photo7_zps022ee4b2.jpg

To make your Cappuccino use 2 - 3 table spoons of mix to hot water stir and enjoy!!

I like to add a little bit of sugar, and whipped cream to the top of mine ;)

**If you want flavored Cappuccinos try adding 1/2 - 1 tsp vanilla , or caramel syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment