Sunday, July 14, 2013

Frugal music option

Since summer holidays started I find myself at home with the kids, and when they are outside and Im in the house cleaning up I always listen to music. I know lots of others that do the same, and I thought to myself "I wonder if everyeone knows about this"

I have had an account with youtube for a long while and always add my favorite videos to it to listen to music for free. No buying itunes cards or tryng to download pirated music from sketchy sites

This is the easiest way to get started with your free music

Create an account on youtube, or sign in if you have one

Search your favorite songs, artists ect

Go to Add to, then add to playlists.

All your favorite music will be in the same place, no more searching. Just press play and away you go :)

 photo Image2-1.jpg

 photo Image3.jpg

 photo Image4-1.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment