Saturday, March 9, 2013

Frugal tip of the day

Frugal tip of the day -

 photo rack-of-vintage-designer-clothes1_zpsd04eb29b.jpg  
Adopt a minimalist wardrobe. This tip won’t be for everybody, but I try for a minimalist wardrobe. I wear jeans, and casual pants. I have 1 pair of shoes, and 1 pair of sandals .I go for plain, solid colors. Everything I own goes with everything else. So I dont have lots of clothes, to be honest I have 3 pairs of pants, 8 shirts, 3 skirts... This saves me the hastle of trying to find an out fit, or from saying I have nothing that goes with that!
I know this tip will not be for everyone (I used to be that way) So if your one of the I cant live with out LOTS of clothes, try buying them off season. Wait a couple months then buy them when they are on clearnce you'll save tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment